Download the latest version of GSCA Pro 1.1 for Windows (ver. 1.1.8)
After downloading GSCA Pro 1.1.zip, unzip it and double-click on GSCA Pro 1.1.exe to open the software. The zip file also contains a user manual and example data files.
1. When double-clicking on GSCA Pro 1.1.exe, Windows 10 users will receive the “Windows protected your PC” warning message. Here is what they need to do:
1) Don’t click on the “Don’t run” option.
2) Click on the “More info” option.
3) A new popup window will then appear.
4) Click on “Run anyway.”
2. An antivirus program on users’ PC can prevent GSCA Pro 1.1 from running. Then, users need to temporarily disable their antivirus program, or add GSCA Pro 1.1 to the antivirus program’s Trusted Program List. Below is how to add a trusted program to several antivirus programs.
1) Trend Micro
3. It is not recommended to create GSCA Pro’s folder within an existing folder whose contents are synchronized by a cloud storage service (e.g., Dropbox’s folder). This may interrupt the execution of the software or turn it off suddenly.
Download the latest version of GSCA Pro 1.1 for Linux (ver. 1.1.8)